From 2012 Simulator developer began to work on developing construction vehicles, we started by simulating Komatsu loaders and bulldozers and in the future other vehicles will be added too. this simulator will cover different scenarios to familiarize the user with controls of the vehicle, also detailed interaction of the vehicle with the environment is embedded in the software. In the end of scenarios, the user will be able to work with the vehicle in the real world. The economy efficiency and quality of the scenarios was a concern for us in the steps of developing of the software.
– Simulating excavation, excavation modeling in real time, detailed soil movement
– The ability to define different vehicles
– Supporting different analog and digital tools for simulating vehicle cabins
– Different scenarios for different situations
– Connecting and managing several users and monitoring them by single instructor
– The ability to define fail system issues
– Logging user and instructor data in the system
– Reviewing the performance of the user to see the problems
– Examine the user and give the score sheet to the user.